Corrupt Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

originaljay here!!!

2 posters

Go down

originaljay here!!! Empty originaljay here!!!

Post  originaljay Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

hey everyone my name is originaljay my real name is jay which i perfer being called.

As most of you know i was banned on slashscape and just got unbanned today and i need a little bit to start back up with if you can help me out that would be great unless you were one of the people i gave stuff to and yea.

Cody i would like to help you out with the server a bit more since i think you need a little bit of help.

If this is possible i can add tons of things for you

originaljay

Back to top Go down

originaljay here!!! Empty Re: originaljay here!!!

Post  Obby Veng Us Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

originaljay wrote:hey everyone my name is originaljay my real name is jay which i perfer being called.

As most of you know i was banned on slashscape and just got unbanned today and i need a little bit to start back up with if you can help me out that would be great unless you were one of the people i gave stuff to and yea.

Cody i would like to help you out with the server a bit more since i think you need a little bit of help.

If this is possible i can add tons of things for you

Well me and the forum manager, aka the snuggler have been designing a forum site currently.It would be an upgrade of this forum, which will take us some time.When we get that finished, we will have the clan members judge which one is better.If they like this better, we will continue to make updates to this forum.If they like the other one better, then we shall improve that forum.
Obby Veng Us
Obby Veng Us
Admin

https://corrupt-pkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  originaljay Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

alright but how much longer should you guys take?

i recommend releasing it now and add later since more people would like to see it before you guys go any further and having to waste all that time on nothing

originaljay

Back to top Go down

Post  Obby Veng Us Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Well snuggler's not gunna be on till later, we gotta add more sections before letting anyone view it yet.Don't worry, shouldn't take much longer.I would like it to be perfect, before we make it official.
Obby Veng Us
Obby Veng Us
Admin

https://corrupt-pkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum